The Organic Council of Ontario (OCO) needs your input!
Help guide the future of organics in Ontario.
Take the survey.
(Please note: anyone who uses organic practices can take the organic survey, certified or not. Organic surveys require more information; you will be directed to request an information package or attend an online focus group.)
You Could Win!
- A broadfork from Les Équipements Thivierge for Dubois Ag courtesy of Ecological Farmers Association of Ontario, valued at $220.00
- 50% off your next EcoCert inspection; to a maximum value of $600.00
- A VIP entry pass to the 2017 Guelph Organic Conference, with free access to the Friday night dinner, forum and Saturday and Sunday workshops; valued at $315.00
- Two bottles of Southbrook Organic wine, valued at over $50.00
- A copy of The Organic Livestock Handbook by Laura Telford and Anne Macey, courtesy of COG, valued at $30.00
- A copy of Record Keeping for Organic Growers by Kristine Swaren and Rowena Hopkins, courtesy of COG, valued at $25.00
- A copy of Crop Planning for Vegetable Growers by Frederic Theriault & Daniel Brisebois, courtesy of COG, valued at $25.00
- A subscription to The Canadian Organic Grower magazine, valued at $20.45
This project was funded in part through Growing Forward 2 (GF2), a federal-provincial-territorial initiative. The Agricultural Adaptation Council assists in the delivery of GF2 in Ontario.